Saturday, May 08, 2004

So I saw this link that says "splashy new swimsuits" and I thought to myself... yeah right, there's nothing new and super special about new swimsuits this year. You are either naked, half naked or pretty much all covered. That's it. No more, no less. But I must say I was supprised by one thing... the prices! Eeek gads man!

This one will cost you around $54.00. That seems high to me... then again I've not purchased one before.


(From left)
Hanna in Chaiken cutout ($140).
Scheiner in Gottex high-front tank ($148).
Coso in AXM one-shoulder cutout ($113).
Medic in Karla Colletto racer-back, zip-front tank ($200).
Camunez in OMO Norma Kamali full-coverage ruching ($350).

Eeek gads man! $350.00! That's got to be way over priced! I don't know who can afford that price. I can't. Do they set the high prices so the $50 swimsuits, which seem high at first, seem like a great deal later? Girls, I think you'll look just fine is something less expensive.

No comments: