Monday, May 03, 2004

I got my jeep stuck in a ditch today. It was quite interesting. Not even 4wheel drive could get me out! Boy did I feel dumb and somewhat embarrased... espically because I probably didn't make such a good impression on the girls at the place I was going. Oh well. If I had known I was going to slide into the mud pit, I mean ditch, I would not have tried to park there. But I didn't know, so in I went. I'll see if I can get some pics up sometime. I felt bad, I didn't mean to steal all the attention away from my friend at her college graduation open house.

I want a job where I can work the day shift (and still pay the bills) so I can learn to swing dance and stretch out of my comfort zone and try taking girls out.

I want to buy a Nikon D70.

I know this is really asking a lot, but, I want the Royals to win more often!

I want you to be blessed by God and have an awesome day or night or whatever it is when you read this.

No comments: