Friday, May 07, 2004

Hmm... lots of crap to blog tonight. I'll start with this:




I found her on the msn.com web page. Some silly story about how to lose pounds by drinking juice, or something like that. I didn't read the story. How could I? As soon as I saw her I was smitten (anyone know if I spelled that right?). No, not love at first sight. I don't believe in that crap. Now if you want to say lust at first sight or infatuation at first sight, hubba hubba, hello juice girl! I've got no clue what the rest of her looks like, but her face is mighty nice to look at. I also love the "face" she is making... her eyes looking slyishly away from the bottle of juice which is in the corner of her mouth, which has a very slight smile :) MMmm.... i'm gonna go get me some juice right now! *gets glass of juice*

No comments: