Saturday, July 09, 2005

Well, do you?!

I had some questions asked of me over on the Xanga page that I keep around so I can comment on my friends Xanga pages (gotta be a Xanga member to leave comments). So, on to the grilling!
1. hey charlie you have a girlfriend?
I have a lot of friends who are girls! From Canada to England to Florida to right here in Kansas City, I know girls all over the world. But I don't think you wanted a list of every girl I've ever known. No, based on the three questions you assume I am dating someone. I hope that I don't break your heart or disappoint you with my answer. You see I am not dating anyone and don't have a girlfriend in that sence of the word.
2. whats her name?
I don't know. I can't give you a name when I don't have a name to give.
3. do i know her?
At the moment no, but then I don't know her either. If things ever change, you'll probably get to meet her.
Well, that's the way it is!

No comments: