Saturday, July 16, 2005

Warning, Soap Box Rant Below:

Just left this comment on Donna's blog.

Warning, Soap Box Rant Below:

OK, I took that test and I've got to say based on my results, its completely bogus. I mean I didn't come up as "Village Idiot" so how could it possibly be correct? j/k The test claims that "your true talent is verbal ability." What a load of poppie-cock! I am soo bad with words. I never know what to say, and when I finally manage to literally spit something out, more often than not sideways and backwards at the same time, its always the wrong thing to say! I suspect the whole point of that dumb test was the last question.

41. I would really like to have more success with women and dating and would be interested to learn about the "secret psychology" of attraction and specific techniques that guys who are successful with women use.
--Yes! I'd love to receive free information that teaches me how to be more successful with women from DoubleYourDating.com
--No thanks, I'm already successful with women and dating


I'll admit I wasn't sure of the answer to question 41, so I pretty much right out lied and picked the last answer even though I am not successful with women and dating. It's just that I've already been to that double your dating crap excuse for a webpage and even signed up for its so not helpful news letters, which I ripped on my blog a year or so ago.

GRRRRR!

::falls off soap box::

I think I need to eat or something...

No comments: