Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I can't think of a title...

The Hall of Fame Road Trip is over. Mom and I took a few photos on the way. They can be found right here. I got to meet up with some friends from the Great White North, Chris and Donna, and those photos can be seen here. I learned to never ever use a third party hotel reservation webpage. Always use your favorite hotels webpage to reserve a room. You see, the discounts offered on that third party page are not worth showing up to not have your reservation in the computer system and then be given a room with one bed (guess I'm sleeping with my parents tonight) and no working A/C (umm... yeah right). I also learned that just because you want to go on the worlds fastest coaster, it's not always going to be open. All in all it was a fun vacation!

No comments: