Saturday, July 30, 2005

KUTV: 8-Year-Old Charged For Sexual Conduct With Sitter

KUTV: 8-Year-Old Charged For Sexual Conduct With Sitter: "8-Year-Old Charged For Sexual Conduct With Sitter"


A classic case of Jail Bait. If if the girl is younger than 18, its the guys fault no questions asked.

In this case the guy happened to be under 18 too, but he was still a guy, so no questions asked because he is obviously a perverted child molester pedophile.

This creates a problem. How does a guy find out how old a girl is with out asking the #2 most never ask a girl question: How old are you?

Well, I don't know. So I pretty much don't talk to girls because I don't want to go to jail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate when the world comes to things like this? It makes me sad and depressed to know we live in this kind of world. What's up?

@inabeanpod said...

Yeah I hear ya, sometimes this crazy world makes no sence to me. I'm glad I have God, who never changes and is always there, to keep me centered.

@inabeanpod said...

Hey look we posted our comments at the same 42 mins after the hour. What are the odds?