Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Nasty!

I've never liked belly button piercings. I never will. They are very unattractive and rank up there with other things that turn me off like tattoos, smoking, drinking and cursing. Any of those four thing will definitely disqualify a girl from my interest.

Now for your reading pleasure I'd like to present Another Reason to Not Pierce You Belly Button or How to Be a Bad Parent:
BOSTON -- A 13-year-old was in critical condition and her mother faced criminal charges Monday for failing to get medical help after the girl's attempt to pierce her own belly button caused a severe infection lasting weeks.

By the time Deborah Robinson's daughter was taken to the hospital last week, the former middle school track runner weighed about 75 pounds and was near death, authorities said.
NASTY!

Here's another story about it from Boston.com: Illness 'got out of hand,' lawyer says

No comments: