Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bruised Heel Bone

I bruised my heel bone a couple weeks ago. I knew right away something was not good when it happened. Said to myself "that's not good. Hope its not broken!" Then I knew it wasn't broken because I didn't pass out, which has happened on the last two broken bones. My next thoughts were to hope that it was a bone bruise and not ripped and torn ligaments, tendons and cartilage. When I was able I put ice on my foot and started taking painkillers, but after four days it was not better, I went to the doc. X-rays confirmed no breaks and the Doc said about the only thing I can do is take painkillers and put ice on it until it's better. Anyway now I walk like I'm a "lame duffer" and I wonder if I will remember how to walk like a normal person if it gets all the way better.

2 comments:

@inabeanpod said...

Nope. Didn't get off work. Had to walk lots at work the past two weeks too :)

Anonymous said...

Please refrain from posting pictures of your feet on your blog. You never know what kind of wierdos might find them.