Friday, August 26, 2005

El Bustoed

Not sure if I spelled "bustoed" right or not. Anyway, don't go here: inabeanpod.com, because its broken! El bustoed! 404ed! Now I know this post wont make any sence once whatever is wrong has been fixed, but until then... yeah. Don't know when it went down the digital toilet though. Have noticed my bravenet.com stats tracker was showing a flatline for my webpage, but nice normal stats for my . Didn't think too much of that. Noticed my sig banner not showing up on pegasusgalaxy.com, didn't think much of it. Noticed my backgrounds on my xanga.com thingy not showing up, thought my loyal webpage viewers had used all my bandwidth for the month. Tried to look at my nifty flickr.com badge on the aboutme.html page, but nada. Thought that's not cool and tried, inabeanpod.com... 404. Hmm... ping inabeanpod.com... nope not gonna happen. Oh well. bruiseing things happen.

No comments: