Thursday, May 05, 2005

Why?

Why did they lie to me? Why does it take 4, and still counting, months to get false charges removed from your credit card? Why after telling me my next statement would be $0.00 did it say I still owe for charges I didn't make on it? Why when I called and asked that my card be canceled, and was told that it would be, did I just receive another statement still saying I owe for charges I didn't make and have disputed 5 different times?

If you bank with Chase, I'd recommend you not. But then it seems you'll never really be rid of them. They wont let go. They will lie to you through their pretty little teeth. The will now have one very angry man to deal with.

The current plan is to call and escalate until I get to the highest level of management possible, demand that they cancel the account, clear my credit record, tell them that I don't believe they have done this because they have told me in the past that they have, and then call them again the next day, and the next, and the next and the next and the next until I am satisfied that things are taken care of.

No comments: