Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'm tying to sleep here you know!

So I wake up to my cell phone going off at 10:06AM because someone sent me an instant message (they can go to my cell phone when i'm not signed on).


hilduff11: who is this

hilduff11: who is this

hilduff11: hello

hilduff11: are you there

(by now I'm scrambling out of bed, because this person, who I don't know, has now spent $.40 on my next cell bill!! I managed to make it online before the next demand.)

inabeanpod: hello?
hilduff11: who is this
inabeanpod: you don't know me?
hilduff11: no
inabeanpod: why send me messages then?
hilduff11: boy or girl
inabeanpod: inabeanpod.com will let you know everything you need to know about me.
hilduff11: huh

hilduff11: ?????????????
inabeanpod: hmm... most people like to go to my webpage. But if you don't want to, you don't have to.
hilduff11: who are you
inabeanpod: why do you care? you are the one sending me messages!!
hilduff11: no im not when i signed on you were talking to me
hilduff11: WHO ARE YOU
inabeanpod: whatever. your first 4 messages went to my cell phone because I was not online at the time.

inabeanpod: if you want to know who I am, go to my webpage.
hilduff11: kk

hilduff11: it dosent say who you are where do go to know who you are
inabeanpod: try this: inabeanpod.com/aboutme.html
hilduff11: kk
hilduff11 disconnected 10:25


Not even a goodbye or anything! You wake me up, demand to know who I am and then don't even say goodbye? Kids these days (shakes head).

No comments: