Thursday, August 05, 2004

Star Wars Planets

"George was very specific about not wanting to see the same thing over and over again. We're visiting a lot of planets in Episode III, so when we cut to Kashyyyk really quickly, you have to know where you are." --Concept Design Supervisor Ryan Church.

Planets, Moons & Death Stars

Episode I: 3 Planets
Episode II: 5 Planets
Episode III: ? at least 1 Planet
Episode IV: 1 Planet, 1 Moon, 1 Death Star
Episode V: 1 Planet, 1 Moon, 1 Cloud City
Episode VI: 1 Planet, 1 Moon, 1 Death Star

Someone correct me if I've mis-remembered ;)

2 comments:

@inabeanpod said...

That would be your Chris, Truth. My Chris doesn't blog, nor does he read my blog... not that I blame him about not reading it.

@inabeanpod said...

I duno, he is kina busy at the moment. Perhaps when things settle down and he wants to get back into writing he will take up blogging.