Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Missouri Driving 101

This is a post I've been meaning to make for some time. It might become a regular post. I'm going to be pointing out the stupid things I see Missouri drivers do.

Today I run accross a Claycomo cop driving backwards in the opposite lane from me. No lights flashing, no sirens blaring, just driving backwards. Perhaps he was too lazy to drive 3 seconds down the hill to the park, turn around, go back up the hill and make his right hand turn and be on his way. Or maybe he doesn't know how to make a 3-point turn. I guess he just missed his turn, so he decided to drive backwards until he could make it.

Tonight I wached the mini van in front of me make a right hand turn from the left turn lane.

Welcome to Missouri where we almost drive as bad as Illinois.

No comments: