Thursday, August 19, 2004

H20

Had another watermain break today in my neighborhood. Again it was on my street. It's getting closer to my house with each one. The next one should be right in front of my house, assuming it keeps it's current pattern of breaks up. Sadly this means, I couldn't get a shower before going to work today. Nor could I flush the toilet. Or wash my hands... or do anything that involves water. The joys of owning my own house right?

It did give me a chance to take the long way to work. And made me wonder if the elementry school across the street lost water too. I wonder what they do with the drinking fountains don't work and the toilets run out of water after one flush?

1 comment:

@inabeanpod said...

Umm... I don't think anyone from Antioch reads it. Mostly its Donna and Courtny... I think. Oh yeah, all the people who google "Flush the John's in 2004"

I guess you could post as "Mr. Anonymous" if you wanted to remain anonymous.