Saturday, April 17, 2004

Kiko Taco
by the BNB All-Stars

You and me were meant to be together
(so he thought)
I waited so patiently for you forever
(He's speaking figuratively, it was only like a period of four months)

Until that day you kissed him
While I was standing there looking on

That is when I knew that you were stupid
(now he's not speaking figurativly
she's really stupid)
How could someone be so heartless I ask
(please... answer the boy!)
I tried to love you th' best I knew how
But you love Kiko
I think I'll write a song now...

I was so good to you even though you
Were ways so mean to me
I thought, "Hey, she can change,
Her man's in jail and
He was always mean to her"
So I tried and I tried and i tried some more
I tried so hard but just what for
Tried to get her to see what I saw
That he was in jail
A clepto-druggie-alcoholic-high school
Drop-out homey G
And despite all that you still
Found him better than me
Mambo!!!
It makes perfict sense to me why
You would want to be with him
He treats you bad he cheats on you
And still you think he's a perfict ten
I'm sure he's had his moments
When you were all alone
But are those moments worth
A relationship from a pay phone!
Irish!
Nice guys finish last
Nice guy's what I am
I would never do any of those things
But that's the kind of guy the girls like


Isn't that last line the truth though?!

No comments: