Friday, May 19, 2006

I look like who?!

Myheritage.com has a face recognition
tool that will find famous people that look like you... Thinking this might
be a fun toy to play with, I loaded up a few of my photos to see who I look
like. I also wanted to see if I really do look like Tom
Green
and Andy Dick,
the two celeberties I get mistaken for the most often. I attempted to find results
with 13 different photos of myself to get the best results. Now on to the results!
The Celeberty Who Showed Up the Most: Vin Diesel!!!


Vin Diesel.jpgVin Diesel.jpgVin Diesel.jpg


In Second Place Is:

Kevin
Smith
& Sergio Aragones


I like like a BUNCH of liberal moon bats :(

John Edwards,
George Soros,
George Clooney,
Michael Moore,
Chevy Chase,


Some Actors:

Edward Norton,
Johnny Depp,
Tommy Lee Jones,
Vin Diesel,
Alec Guinness,
Jean Reno,
Peter O'Toole,
Robert Duvall,
Kevin Costner,
Tim Curry,


Even Some Girls?!

Aishwariya Rai*,
Julie Andrews*,
Kim Hee-sun*,
Lucy Liu*,


And A Bunch of People I've Never Heard of...

Billy Corgan,
Buffalo Bill,
Adrien Brody,
David Trimble,
James Randi,
Nestor Kirchner,
Chick Corea,
John Hume,
Luis Figo,
Niki Lauda,
Ante Gotovina,
Benny Andersson,
Bjarne Stroustrup,
Joseph Brodsky,
Richard Stallman,
Tsui Hark,
Herbie Hancock,
Konrad Zuse,
Brandon Lee,
Brandon Waits,
Frederick Winslow Taylor,
George Marshall,
Paul Allen,


*No I'm not trying to say Steve Jobs is a girl!! I just didn't know how to remove the first search box when I added the second taller search box.

No comments: