Saturday, March 12, 2005

Whatever you do check out the webpage

I'm going to be walking six miles at 9 a.m. on May 14th for March of Dimes WalkAmerica. I hope to raise funds to help support March of Dimes research and programs to fight premature births. At 45 years of age I can safely say that this dilemma is not a concern of mine. But when I started thinking of my firends, the people I work with, and my sons I thought anything I could do for their children would be worth it. 1 in 8 babies in America is born prematurely, even if it was just 1 in a million I can't think of a reason not to give children a better chance to live.

Please join in and help fight prematurity. VISIT MY WEBPAGE and sponsor me in the Walk that saves babies! YOU may also register to walk and raise funds yourself! Whatever you do check out the webpage-I put a lot of effort into giving it my own quirky touch!

Thank You!
My personal web page address for donations is ...

http://www.walkamerica.org/nickatnight

Click Now to sponsor me for WalkAmerica 2005!
Have you made a donation yet? You should. Nick's a good guy and this is a good cause and you have my permission to feel good about yourself after you donate!!

No comments: