Monday, February 21, 2005

You get what you pay for

I got roped into photographing my cousin's wedding this past weekend. I've never photographed a wedding before. I have a friend who knows his way around a camera, you can see some of his work here: excelsiorphoto.com, and he has let me help at a couple of the wedding's he has photographed. I think I've taken a total 7 "real" wedding photos, until last saturday that is. Took over 280 this time. So far everyone but me seems happy with the photos. I guess that is good. If I am the only one who can see all the mistakes... I don't know. I did my best, but you do get what you pay for.

In the end I like to think the more shots I take the better I'll get, some day :)

1 comment:

@inabeanpod said...

So if I delete all the "bad" shots, i'm perfect ya? The bestest in the world right?