Wednesday, February 23, 2005

scent of a woman

How does a struggling would-be Romeo attract a sweetie? By surrounding himself with honeys, of course. That's the premise behind Wingwomen.com, the self-proclaimed "revolutionary service for men who want to meet women."

According to the site, the agency provides beautiful women to accompany men to bars, lounges, clubs and so on. In a nutshell, the theory goes, women are often attracted to guys who have other attractive women around them. So for $50 per "Wing Woman," a dateless dude becomes a ladies man. The dud becomes the stud.

Says the site:

• "Women want what they can't have."
And since I'm easy to have women don't want me... at least the women I want to want me don't want me.
• "Women are very jealous and love to compete with one another."
I guess I'm not worth competeing over?
• "Women tend to lower their defenses around men who have other women around them. Most women tend to see these men as having a seal of approval and being less hostile."
I have no clue what that means.
So for those guys who continually whiff at the plate in the pickup game, Wingwomen.com may be just the ticket to get them to first base and beyond.

No comments: