Wednesday, June 23, 2004

More David DeAngelo Double Talk!

Just some random tidbits with my comments from Davie-boy's latest "Please Buy My Crap" email.

Just think of it...

You could make 10 women feel good by approaching them
and boosting their self esteem, and one of them would
wind up going out with you.

That's an interesting thought... but I'm not sure being approached by an average
looking guy will boost a hotties self esteem. I'm not sure who's self esteem is
getting boosted when you piss off her boyfriend/fiance/husband, but I am pretty
sure it will be my face getting beat inside out. So girls, what do you say? Does
being approached by an average looking guy boost your self esteem? Does it piss
off your boyfriend/fiance/husband who then beats the crap out of the average guy?
Leave comments and let me know!!
The problem most guys have is that they imagine the
9 times that they don't wind up with a date as being
"cold, hard, shut down" style rejections.

And unless you have no class or tact at all, this
just isn't going to happen.
Load of stinky smelly boo pucky! A rejection is a rejection is a rejection. There is no such thing as a nice friendly rejection. Each time I'm told that I'm more like a brother or that we are just friends, it hurts worse and worse. It doesn't boost my self esteem, it annahilates it.

To answer your first question, OF COURSE YOU CAN DATE
WOMEN THAT ARE MORE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE THAN YOU!

Look around... you'll see all kinds of stunning women
with average guys. It's actually the rule, rather
than the exception.
That can't be the rule... I'm not with anybody who is more physically attractive than I am. I'm not with anyone. But what I think Davie-boy is trying to point out here is that all of the "more attracitve than you girls" are off the market. That's right they are all taken. No one is left for you, well, just the one's who want to tell you that you are more like a brother or just friends.

And try making women smile when you meet them... and
find out if they're beautiful on the INSIDE as well
as the outside before you choose to see them again.
That's the idea... just don't ask me how to get it done. Davie-boy suggests you buy his crap and lie to the girls by being someone you are not... a cocky jerk.

Unfortunately, too many guys will turn into insta-wuss
and start apologizing. Don't do that!
That's right guys, never ever apologize for lieing and being a cocky jerk when all the poor girl wanted was an honest guy who looked exactly like Orlando Bloom.

Women perceive good-looking guys who act cocky as
MAJOR PLAYERS, and too much cocky too soon can backfire
on you.
Huh? But you just said to be cocky, now don't be cocky? I don't get it. What are you? A polition? Talking out of both sides of your mouth now buddy.

I cannot personally attest to the
fact that my materials work across all cultures, I
do get emails from all over the world saying that
they do.

I personally think that all women will respond to
a confident, funny guy... how could they help it?
I'm funny. The chicks don't dig me. Davie-boy must be smoking someting!!

Don't be "too sweet too soon."
Wow! I usually get told that I'm sweet before I even get the nerve up to ask the girl out. Guess I'm just screwed.

I agree with you... it is the more
intelligent, attractive, self-confident women that
respond most powerfully to the cocky/funny attitude.

Most women respond very well to it, but the really
sharp ones just LOVE it.

Somehow I doubt this. I like to think that the sharp girls see right through the player and see the jerk he is, but then again what do I know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ole "davie-boy" must lead a double life or have a secret identity if he is as successful with women as he claims. i don't see how he could peddle the methods to his madness without a prospective female knowing it.
what self-respecting girl is going to put up with that?
psh, the guy probably doesn't even have a girl...he probably uses the money he makes off all those instruction manuals to buy hookers.