Sunday, March 14, 2004

Why does my head hurt every Sunday? I used to think it was because I would spend too much time in my parents basement sucking in the fumes from their gas heater/stove thingy, but I'm not for sure. My usual Sunday sends me to their house after church for lunch and watching NASCAR, football, or MXC on their cable TV in the basement. Today I didn't go over for lunch. I was supose to go out with friends from church for lunch, but that got pushed to dinner so I just went home. And now my head hurts. I guess it's not my parents basement!

Maybe I just need a haircut? In the past if my hair got too long I'd get head aches. My hair is getting a bit long... but getting it cut costs money, so I'm waiting until closer to April 24. I get to be in a wedding then, so I'm thinking get my head shaved (IE a really short haircut) 'bout a week before. Then I can be the second best looking user there!

No comments: