Thursday, April 03, 2008

We are the Barak

This picture by John Cox reminded me of the Borg from Star Trek.


I grabbed a few Borg quotes from the internets and Barakafied them. I'm not sure which I like best!

  • "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the Barak."
  • "We are the Barak. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us."
  • "I am Obama of Barak. Resistance is futile."
  • "Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You must comply." (OK I didn't change this one at all, it fits liberals too perfect!)
  • "You will become one with the Barak. You will all become one with the Barak."

No comments: