Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Foreign Girlfriends

I was asked today why I had not commented on my blog about my two "Foreign Girlfriends" who, along with their husbands, are coming to Kansas City over the Thanksgiving holiday. I guess I hadn't thought it important to let the world wide web know that I'll soon be facing an extensive anle probe from two different directions at the same time. I mean who really wants to know that I'll be getting twice the grief for never having asked a girl to be my girlfriend? Well, now that I've given it some thought, perhaps you would like to join in on the fun. Three, four, five times the grief... whew! It's a crazy world we live in. Perhaps even now the girls are trading email, or perhaps psychick mind communications planing strategy's to "help" me achieve the same marital bliss that they have, and I should have, according to them, long ago, been blessed with. Now these girls are not afrade to tell me how it is. No sir, they won't beat around the bush (they will beat me upside the head with reckless abandon though). I'm sure to get it from both barrels as they never miss a shot.

Ah well, so goes the life of the single man who's not about to let himself end up with the next not so attractive completly desperate girl who comes along. ;)

1 comment:

@inabeanpod said...

Remember when I said "Now these girls are not afrade to tell me how it is." Well now there has been some proof posted!