Thursday, July 22, 2004

Somebody better post sometin' cuz people be lookin'

So I thought I had better post something incase people actually do stop by to see what's going on in my life. So here is that very post. That very post that will keep people coming back for more. More of what, no one is exactly sure, but definatly more. Let's see here... two things about girls. 1) I think, for me, the most important thing I look for in a girl (to date/court/go out with/go steady with/what ever the kids are calling "romantic" relationships these days and eventually marry) is that she has always been a girl. Bet ya weren't expecting that were ya?! Welp, I don't want to end up with a girl that was once a guy. That's just yucky! 2) Don't ever write about girls you like in your blog!! You see girls are smart/sneaky and will go online and find out that you like them even if you never told them to go read your blog. Bad things will then happen, as they always do, when girls find out that you like them. ...Well... I've not had very many girls get excited when they found out I was interested in them. Having said that, if there isn't two way interest, its not gonna work. If she's not going to participate, it's not gonna work.


Anything is better than Nothing...
Nothing is better than Love...
Any thing is better than Love?


--Remember to Flush the John's in 2004!

No comments: