Monday, August 04, 2003

Is it possible to be 25 and seanile? I am always forgetting something. I need to write things down so I can remember to do them, but then I tend to forget to write things down. Maybe I need to get a palmpilot? Maybe I need to write notes on my body limbs like that guy in Momento (a movie which I really liked). Sometimes I completely forget things, other times I remember much later at a time when I can't do anything about it. Take this weekend for example. On Saturday I was out and about with some buddies goofing off and causing problems for the world, when we stopped off for some dinner. I didn't quite finish all of mine, so I though I'd save the rest and take it to work later that night and finish it there. Being smart I stuck the leftovers in my buddies fridge, to keep things nice a fresh for later. Time came for me to go to work, so I did... without the leftovers. Did the same thing again tonight with printer supplies. Forgot em. I remember now, but its kinda late to call and say "hey I forgot the stuff I'll be right over to pick it up."

the joys of growing older?

No comments: